Tuesday 27 June 2017

Weee, what a ride

   Sorry for anyone reading my last post I know it was darmatic and out there but, I needed to get it off my cheast. I am the one who carry's all the burdon in this house and sometimes the pop bottle in side my head overflows and I need to release the pressure.

  Since moving to Alberta, I am not sure that I really have any true friends, I have a one that I talk to daily, but sometimes it seems our conversations are so once sided that once I start talking about anything that happens to me I hear well, I have to go now talk to you later.

 This week is moving week and I am exsatic, except for the fact that we cannot pay for the first months rent yet and I am so nervous that we will end up living out of our van for 3 weeks until we can pay it, its not even funny. Anyways no more debbie downer talk. So I posted Saturday and Sunday my dayhome lady paid and we went to the grocery store and I always thought that it was eaiser with older kids, turns out I maybe wrong. There were tears and yelling and running in the isle I just wanted to put a leash on them, Would that really be that bad of me to put leashes on an 9 year old and a 6 year old?  When I was little my mom told me she had a leather harness for me and she used to put it on me and tie me in the front yard so I could play, luckly I don't have photographic proof of that. I want to start my own little at home business, I have tried many of the MLM businesses and I guess I just dont have the knack to scam other people into crap, just so I can make a quick buck.

  So here is my question, Is it apporpriate to make an Amazon wish list and share it with people in order to get what you want? I had another friend do this and one of her friends got her some of the expensive but cool shit off of her wish list. I personally thinks its a little overboard, but hey I also could always try doing a crowd funding page to get everything I need. What if I set up one of those pages where you donate so much and I will make you a custom shirt or something? is that inapproprate as well?

 So here is my idea, start small with a little silhouette curio machine and start cutting heat presses and designs for silk screening. Start doing a small custom print shop and head to all the local farmers markets, take the horse related ones to horse events with me. I need to think of something so that I can stay at home with my kids. I know my seperation anxiety from them is getting worse and I am not sure why. Most days when they are home with me all day I want to ship them to school just so I can catch a break. Does that make me a bad mom? I don't think so I am sure there are plenty of you mom's out there, that are like me and just need a break.

  I started a small challange with my sister and niece, a little weight loss challange. Whoever losses the most weight in 90 days gets to choose where we all go together on a vacation, So I warned my husband to look out because that means that he will have to take vacation time to watch our kids. He say's he will just go home to see his family as it has been a while for him since he has seen them.

  Well I am off to pack again, and hopefully finish the entire house today so that we can just throw it all into the van and off we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment